Real Living Lifestyles - Katharina Thinnes, San Diego realtor is the pits!

Rancho Santa Fe, California 2 comments

Katharina Thinnes of Real Living Lifestyles is a horrible, nasty, rude realtor and I regret using her as my listing agent.She was incredibly mean to buyers' agents, and enjoyed making them feel *** for no reason.

She also promised me the best staging I would ever find and she filled my home with antlers and animal skin rugs and pillows, which I found very tasteless. She encouraged us to take the first offer, even though we were not in any rush.

It seemed all she cared about was her commission, people's feelings and needs were secondary.I would never recommend her to anyone.

Review about: Real Estate Agent Services.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #673648

Hi, I am so sorry you have had this experience with our real estate firm Real Living Lifestyles!We pride ourselves on providing our clients top notch service by hundreds of our real estate agents through the eight offices we have in San Diego.

In fact we have a third party non affiliated company who does client surveys after ever transaction. We have been proud and honored to date that we have a 96 percent client satisfaction rating. I again apologize we have not achieved that with your home sale and transaction through one of our agents. Please feel free to reach out to me directly so I can hear more about your experience and complaint.

I would like the opportunity to rectify anything I can at this time.

Steve Rodgers CEO/Owner Real Living Lifestlyes Real Estate.

Steverodgerstoday@gmail.com.Thank you